Monday 11 February 2013

House Dimir deck 1 - cipher mechanic

This deck is all about encoding the cipher mechanic onto unblockable creatures. It seems to be a powerful mechanic, being able to cast a sorcery spell, deal combat damage to a player and then be able to cast the spell again....

My unblockable creatures include, tormented soul, Invisible stalker (I need more of these), Latch Seeker and Deathcult Rogue.

My cipher cards which will encode these creatures include: hands of binding and shadow slice, I have included midnight recovery and voidwalk for defense. Stolen Identity and Undercity Plague are my power spells here.

I have also thrown in a dimir charm, keyrune and soul ransom.

For land, I have added Rogues Passage, watery grave and dimir guildgate.


No comments:

Post a Comment